Installing Home Depot Garage Door Opener – Home Depot garage doors are like other brands. They have three different models available to consumers: a starter traction chain, belt and screw driver garage door. Regardless of the brand of the garage door to install, the procedure is the same. The model of the traction chain is the most economical, but also the noisiest, while the thread of the drive is the quietest, but also the most expensive.
Home Depot Garage Door Opener Installation Tips
To install home depot garage door opener, the first you need to do some preparation. It is very important to make sure whether it is ready or not. Do some preparation including providing all tools and materials you need during the installation process. Make a list of what should exist near you. You also should consider whether you need a help from somebody or not, just ask one that can help you. Don’t forget also to check the installation area on the roof to make sure there are no obstructions. Connect the track to the Home Depot for garage doors. Have your helper hold the main unit while install the screws.
12 Photos Gallery of: Installing Home Depot Garage Door Opener
Home Depot Garage Door Opener Installation Steps
The installation process would be quite challenging. Just follow the steps below with video we have provided.
- Firstly, just open the garage door and left to bear the weight of the Home Depot for garage doors. Set the perforated angle iron to the roof beam with a socket, ratchet and screws.
- After that, connect the Home Depot iron garage door angle and tighten the bolts with a socket and ratchet.
- Mount the switch on the wall where you want to locate home depot garage door opener.
- Drill a small hole in the roof if it ended and insert the switch cable into the hole. Connect the other end of the cable switch garage door.
- Install the infrared sensors on each side with a screwdriver to tighten the mounting screws.
- Then, connect the sensor wires to the engine.
- Connect the garage door opener to the door with a high strength support, the L-bracket and the safety pins included with the garage door.
- Finally, Insert the plugs into the drilled holes and put in place and then connect the power cord of the garage door to the electrical outlet.